A comprehensive handbook for anyone currently working or aspiring to work in the field of Life Care Management. Packed with information including common challenges and practical solutions, resources, and helpful information for managing complex situations. A powerful resource to help improve client satisfaction and build a solid foundation for greater outcomes.
Helping future and current Life Care Managers start, grow and maintain a successful care management practice
- Practical skills for establishing and maintaining a life care management practice
- A comprehensive review of common situations involving the life care manager & solutions for improved outcomes
- Resources, strategies and tools to assist the life care professional so they can grow inthe field of care management
- A road map to equip the care manager to be successful in their practice
- Tips for designing a sustainable & successful practice using a collaborative model